Sunday, March 1, 2009

In Her Own Image - Book News


I am so excited to be a part of this book by the flickr Female Self Portrait Artists' Support Group (fspasg)! I have mentioned this book before, though I'm not sure if it was on blogger, or on my old journalspace site...
One of my images will be included along with 87 artists from around the globe. The book is supposed to be exclusively through Blurb.com in March. I will update here again when I know for sure...
In the meantime, the first book is available for purchase at: http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/312943
Book cover credits:
Cover image by Erika Pham:
Design by elle moss/hsmithphotography:

5 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember you saying something about it. Very exciting!

    I really like the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks all! Hope you will consider purchasing it when it's available :)

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Updates

Followers