Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I don't like Tuesdays but...

Happy Tuesday anyways!

New listing and new photo from a few weeks ago, clouds from the Ontario countryside:

Wishing Away

And an older photo from the fall, but new to Etsy...



Hmm what else do I have for you...

New camera! I want one! Fujolga

I'm almost at 100 fans on my Facebook page (see link on the sidebar). I'm thinking my 100th fan will get a little gift (free print) so if you haven't joined yet - there's a little incentive for you ;)

2 comments:

  1. That cemetary photo is so haunting! I love how the light almost gives the illusion of "spirits" caught on film. Great job! You have single handedly made me become obsessed with Holga cameras! Thanks, heheh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the cemetery image has some pretty divine light. Excellent!

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Updates

Followers