Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday Stuff - An interview, photos, postcards and more!

Hello and happy Sunday!

I wanted to share with you an interview I did with "There Must Be More" blog about my photography. ---> There Must Be More Thanks to the folks there for inviting me to do this!!

I put up a few new "Ontario countryside" photos this weekend on Flickr:

Hay!

Rolling Brook

Currently I'm working on a new set of self portraits, not sure where it's going to go yet but I may have some to share with you this coming week!

I have some postcard sets for sale on my Etsy shop including these:



See more by visiting my shop

And for you toy camera photographers out there - don't forget the early bird deadline for Holgapalooza is July 31 to get entered to win some fantastic prizes!

There is also a new Toy Camera book in the works by some folks at the toycamera.com forums... find out more about it here Toy Camera Book

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Updates

Followers