Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday Stuff - An interview, photos, postcards and more!

Hello and happy Sunday!

I wanted to share with you an interview I did with "There Must Be More" blog about my photography. ---> There Must Be More Thanks to the folks there for inviting me to do this!!

I put up a few new "Ontario countryside" photos this weekend on Flickr:

Hay!

Rolling Brook

Currently I'm working on a new set of self portraits, not sure where it's going to go yet but I may have some to share with you this coming week!

I have some postcard sets for sale on my Etsy shop including these:



See more by visiting my shop

And for you toy camera photographers out there - don't forget the early bird deadline for Holgapalooza is July 31 to get entered to win some fantastic prizes!

There is also a new Toy Camera book in the works by some folks at the toycamera.com forums... find out more about it here Toy Camera Book

4 comments:

  1. Great postcards Jen. I would love to see your new self-portrait project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interview Jen. Congrats. Well deserved publicity.

    Your latest featured images of the Ontario country side are simply magnificent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading the interview, Jen. You articulated your answers well. I wouldn't know how to respond.

    More Ontari-ari-ario!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all!

    Doug~ thanks - I struggle with that too but I'm glad I somehow was able to come off sounding articulate lol :)

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Updates

Followers