Friday, July 17, 2009

TGIF - blogs, photos and coffee!

Good Morning~ Happy Friday!

I'm mentioned on two blogs today - great photography blogs with a lot of other amazing images so check them out:

Photographers of Etsy

591 Photography Blog



I took this image a while ago and never did anything with it, I didn't even upload it to Flickr... not sure why. I like going back and reviewing my old photos - sometimes see things differently after time has passed. Does this happen to you too?

I'm looking for a super sized coffee as well, if you have any suggestions.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this shot! Kinda makes me want to dig through my old stuff now... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jessica! You definitely should do that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the graphic quality of the trees. Its almost like a drawing.

    I do the same thing, pass over shots for whatever reason and then revisiting later and thinking, hmmm why didn't I do something before with this? Its kinda like finding money in your jeans that you haven't worn in a couple of weeks. BTW, like the new header image/layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leandro~ glad you can relate :) Thanks for the comment on my header and layout - I worked hard on that last night :)

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Updates

Followers