Monday, September 14, 2009

Shots Magazine

I was really excited to discover today that one of my images made it into the current issue of Shots Magazine!

The theme for this autumn issue was "Male/Female". My "Framed" Holga self portrait was chosen:

Framed

I kind of like how they do not notify you before hand - you have to wait until you get the magazine to find out if you made it or not... its extra special to just be flipping through a magazine and all of a sudden find your photo.

The whole issue is great as always so I'd encourage you to buy it online, or become a subscriber (it's worth it).

10 comments:

  1. congratulations chica .. awesome stuff! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! they chose a great photo, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Jen. This shot is a little bit Victorian masquerade, a little bit scary je ne sais quoi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Well done Jen! I always liked that shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so awesome, and I completely agree about the added bonus of it being a surprise as you flip through! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!

    Love,

    Tad (JTK.CA)
    http://TadCreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you deserve another award. I gave you one over at my place :-)

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Updates

Followers