Tuesday, November 24, 2009

New Holga Photographer Feature Series coming soon!



Taken on World Toy Camera Day, Holga photo
October 2009
London, Ontario


I'm excited to be starting a new feature series on my blog which will feature some Holga / toy camera photographers that I admire. There are so many photographers out there doing great things with the Holga! I hope you all will enjoy the photos and mini-interviews. I hope to post one at least once a month, maybe more often if I have the time. Stay tuned for the first one which will be posted in the next couple of days!

3 comments:

  1. how exciting, I can't wait to see who you feature and that photo is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool multiple exposure shot. looking forward to the others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to seeing your work...

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Updates

Followers