Thursday, January 7, 2010

Holga on Etsy - Second Edition!

I took another wander around Etsy and found some more Holga related goodies, and some lovely prints... have fun!!




Click Simple Holga Pouch by Homako


PDF Mini Embroidery Pattern - Say Cheese by wildolive


Lomography Cameras - Set of 4 - Art Prints by HeyHarriet


Ohh Snap Holga Tee by GenerationApparel

Prints


Holga Beach 8x10 Fine Art Print by ScooyouPhotography


And then they were bees (5x5 inch photograph) by mailelani


Swiss Tree Holga Print by Exmosis


Hidden Doorways in a Gothic Church - Fine Art Photography Print by Jenkiabaphotography


Arm's Length - Fine Art Black and White Photograph - Gelatin Silver Print  by littlecowgirl

There are so many great Holga prints on Etsy - it's worth having a look around if you're looking for some lo-fi wall art or decorations!  I'm hoping to get around to decorating my house soon and can't wait to go shopping!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for putting my Holga Beach picture on your blog. I'm quite honored. However, one of my favorites on my etsy site (www.ScooyouPhotography.etsy.com) is "Number 13", which was taken the same time frame as Holga Beach. The beauty of a Holga is that no two Holga's are alike. Each one has it's quirks and unique LoFi results. In this case, the film did not wind tightly, and I did not know that until I took the film out and the edges of the film were exposed (hence the red flare at top of "Holga Beach"). With the "Number 13" photo, it's basically the same scenerey with light leakage, but somehow a 13 was imposed upon the picture in the upper left hand corner. It was the weirdest thing which became an instant fav of mine. Thanks againg for putting up my "Holga Beach" on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing my embroidery pattern! So many fun things here...now if only I could afford a sweet little Diana...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun post! That Say Cheese embroidery pattern is so sweet. Thanks a bunch for including my print set amongst such lovely finds. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just downloaded the pdf pattern last week and i can't wait to work on it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful blog!
    I love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Updates

Followers