Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Holga on Etsy - Third Edition!

I've been browsing around Etsy again, and yet again I've come across some super cute and awesome Holga related merchandise, as well as some beautiful Holga Prints.

This one was just so cute I couldn't resist:
Mogu with Holga ORIGINAL by papersparrow

Unique idea, and lovely photos:
Ultra Mini - O'Brien Tower by msmithlewis

What photo gal doesn't want one of these? :)
Oh Snap Clutch by robotjules

Lovely design and presentation: 

Set of Four (4) Greeting Cards - Smile for the Holga and Bokeh by EarthImpressions


Cute magnets, I love the writing on the frame:
Photo Slide Magnets by ampm

Unique pin for anyone needing some Holga representation:
holga for everyone by lolabot

Nice cards to send to a fellow photography lover:
Holga card by ktolve

Beautiful necklace with a witty twist:
Hand Stamped Sterling Silver Photographers Camera Charm Necklace by carjillo


Holga Camera Book by joscelynnicole


Prints



At the old house 1 by ottok


Holga Polaroid Print 8x8 (Holgaroid) by futurowoman

 

Seeking Grace 15, Reflection by KSatzmanPhotography



vulpes volpes (fox), 8x10 archival print photograph of girl in animal mask and vintage 1960s beaded gold dress by pamelaklaffke

 

Holga - Antique Piano - Fine Art Photo by theeye

Don't forget to click on the links to check out their shops!  If you like what you see, leave a comment here to let them know!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the inclusion. Lovely collection here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for including my print among your other choices. :)

    I like the "I shoot people" medallion haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice collection; somehow soothing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like there is a real 'collectors' following for the Holga; I do like the print of the old cabin on the hill. That's what we Brits think of as the 'west'.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a lot of cool stuff, Jen. Maybe I should make something of my own :-) I like the "I shoot people" tag

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! I love all things photos and cameras too! Makes me want to go look on etsy right now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great post, really like the holga notebook.

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Updates

Followers