Friday, February 26, 2010

Wanted: Your Opinion and Suggestions for The Holga Darkroom!

Things have been a little quiet around this neck of the woods. I think the winter dreariness is finally getting to me. I don't want to let it win - but I need your help. Over the past few months I've been posting different topics and categories and trying to broaden my blog into something a bit more useful than just me sharing my recent photos.

I would like you to please vote on what you'd like to see more of on this blog. Or perhaps you have a suggestion that I haven't listed. If so, please leave a comment here and let me know what you think! The poll is right at the top of the page!

Voting will be open for a week, until Friday, March 5, 2010 at noon, EST.

Some of the options are self explanatory, as I've already posted some of them.

I was thinking today about maybe trying my hand at some short how-to videos - which would basically just be me showing you how I use my Holga. Perhaps how I tape it up, how I load and unload film, how I set up some of my shoots, or taking the video on the road with me & my Holga. I don't know if this is a good idea or not - what do you think?? The bigger question being - am I brave enough to do it? If I get enough support from you all I promise I will give it a shot :)

Thanks in advance and I really look forward to hearing from you all.

Go check out my post on HolgaBlog today - Flickr Friday! I am really having fun looking through all of your photos and posting this weekly feature!

lonely swing

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Updates

Followers