Friday, March 19, 2010

Ice Age or Spring?

Just a quick post to let you all know I am still alive :)  Here is another shot from last month when it was still cold.  Things are looking more and more like spring lately though!

I hope to have another great, inspiring interview posted next week!  I will be working on new stuff around the close up and macro lenses, as well as the WPC - which were the most voted for in my recent poll.  Thanks everyone for your votes and for stopping by!



Also, check out the Toy Camera Book website for recent happenings, and the announcement of my interview in the upcoming book!

1 comment:

  1. Very suggestive photo!!

    We all hope that sprig will come soon..!!

    Have a nice weekend!

    Bye
    Dario

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Updates

Followers