Thursday, April 15, 2010

Light Leaks needs YOUR help!


Help support the one and only Light Leaks Magazine by buying a few items from the shop, renewing your subscription, or subscribing if you have not already.  I can vouch for the fact that it is a great magazine dedicated to toy camera photography and I always look forward to the next issue.  They are trying to stay afloat and need our help in order to do so.

http://www.lightleaks.org/

So, if you love Holgas, toy cameras and film - join me in supporting this magazine!! There is also a great prize to be won to add to your motivation.  Visit the website and shop for more details.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I really like what you are doing with your photography and this blog. I still shoot film and do all my prints in my small darkroom. I have always used Canon cameras (A1, AE1 and T90).

    Keep up the good work and spreading the message that film is not dead.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Updates

Followers