Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A Quick Update (and a puppy!)

Just a few quick updates from my side of the world!

First, I am excited to announce that the Toy Camera Book team has made their final selections and have started work on putting the book together.  One of my images will be included in the book, and as well I have the honor of being interviewed about my self portrait project.  The book is scheduled to be released in July - I will be sure to let you all know when and where to get your copy!



Secondly, my photo "Wonder" won second place in the Curious Camera Competition held at Photographic Works / ArtsEye in Tuscon, Arizona.



And finally, one of my images has appeared in Fraction Magazine's newest issue (Issue 14) in their new section "One Picture Look".   I highly recommend this magazine for anyone interested in photography - it is very well done.

Thanks for stopping by - I hope to be back to more regular blogging soon!  I do have a good excuse for being away though:

(His name is Riley and we just got him last week!)

6 comments:

  1. congrats on your images/intv Jen! Riley sure is one cute puppy. We just got a dog last week as well, very distracting in a good way isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Jen!
    Have fun with Riley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on all the good news.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Jen, so very happy for you on all fronts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog! WOW! It's amazing, your one talented lady. And I love your dog, such a cutie! I'll be following you!

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Updates

Followers