Thursday, May 20, 2010

Quick Update + Holga photo

Just a quick reminder - the deadline for the Lightbox Photographic Gallery Plastic Fantastic Toy Camera Show is today!  More details can be found on their website here

Also, I've started up a Formspring account where I am currently taking questions!  Holga related questions are my main focus, but really you can ask me anything.  I will collect my favourite questions over the next week or two and will do a blog post on them.  Go here to ask me anything!

I have some great interviews lined up for the next little while!  I should have the first one posted next week sometime. You will love it!



(from the archives)
double exposure (self) portrait

3 comments:

  1. A wonderful moment of contemplation - so expressive of thought process!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting....and mysterious.

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Updates

Followers