Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Long Weekends, Holga photos and summer contests!

It's a long weekend for most North Americans out there - what plans do you have for the weekend?  Any exciting photo shoots or locations planned? Are you taking a trip?  Sometimes there is nothing like a good road trip to get the photo juices flowing.  Here are two Holga photos from my last trip that I wanted to share with you. 





Also, don't forget to enter Holgapalooza, or start thinking about what you'd like to enter!  There are early bird prizes, and there is also a chance to get featured on my blog for some of the winners!

4 comments:

  1. These are so dreamy and ethereal- I wouldn't expect that of a Holga photo! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only have had my Holga for a month and am completely enamored and my blog is quickly becoming Holgaized.

    No trips this weekend, but next we're going to Walla Walla, Washington (wine country) -- looking forward to taken Holga travel shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dreamlike photos. Each holga has a personality of it's own. This one is good friends with sandman.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so dreamy and moving! I am two-thirds of the way through my first roll on my new Holga, and I'm afraid I've ruined half the shots, but I suppose you have to start somewhere. I often can't tell where the winding stops, so I'm afraid I'm going to have lots of split-frame images! I'm so glad I found you through your comment at leShrimp!!!

    - Lindsay

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Updates

Followers