Friday, June 11, 2010

New Holga work

Hey Everyone,

I just finished posting my Flickr Friday selections over at Holga Blog - make sure you check them out - there are some gems this week!

I wanted to share a few new self portraits that I've been working on.  I have more to post - but I will be gone for a few days on vacation.  Hope you all have a lovely weekend and show your Holga some love! I know I will.





PS: I have an awesome interview to post soon as well.  Join my Facebook page to see a teaser quote later tonight!  It just might be the most awesome Holga quote ever.

5 comments:

  1. I sometimes get to thinking that I would like to get a Holga or Diana, or some other toy camera, then I look it up on Google and the pics I see from other toy camera photographers turns me off to getting one... then I check out your blog and I get turned right back on again! Your photos are a true testimony to what can be done with a Holga and some creativity! I love your work... and one day I might even finally get off my butt and get that Holga CFN I have been desiring, and you can take the credit for that bit of inspiration.

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like that second shot; very 'Holga' and so different to what would come from a 'normal' camera.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to see that people like your good self are still using the older makes and models of cameras (and more importantly are still shooting film). I love the abstract, moody quality of these portraits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this mood. dark and mysterious. you're so good with your Holga :)

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Updates

Followers