Friday, September 10, 2010

Holga photos + Friday things

A few more shots from my trip.  I've been slacking in posting these, and still have more to go.  I have a few more Feature Photographer interviews in the works too - look for a new one next week!


Mermaid



Friday Things:
  • As a final reminder - the Holgapalooza deadline has been extended until Sunday, September 12 - I know I've been procrastinating, so if you're like me you have one last chance to enter before the weekend is over!
  • I've reached 700 fans on my Facebook page! Thank you everyone :)  Maybe another contest is in order?
  • Also, if you missed it, I had the privilege to be interviewed on the Lomography website.  Check it out!

1 comment:

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Updates

Followers