Thursday, October 14, 2010

A Little Update - toy camera galore!

Hi Everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, and got lots of photos taken on World Toy Camera Day!  What did you shoot?  We were in Montreal, I took some photos with my Holgas on a hike we took with the dogs.  It was a beautiful day. 

Have you all gotten a copy of the TOYCAM book?  It really is a great book - well designed, awesome photos and great interviews!  I highly recommend it for your bookshelf or coffee table.

I am excited to announce that I will be the guest editor (at least for the next few issues) for Blur Magazine's Playstick column (a toy camera photographer feature).  I was featured in Issue 18 if you want to check it out.  The magazine is high quality and well written.  I look forward to working with the Blur Magazine team in the upcoming months!

I have been slowly posting a few new self portraits to my Flickr stream - I hope to have more in the next few months as the colder weather rolls in.



That's all the news I've got for today. Have a wonderful week!

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Updates

Followers