Thursday, October 14, 2010

A Little Update - toy camera galore!

Hi Everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, and got lots of photos taken on World Toy Camera Day!  What did you shoot?  We were in Montreal, I took some photos with my Holgas on a hike we took with the dogs.  It was a beautiful day. 

Have you all gotten a copy of the TOYCAM book?  It really is a great book - well designed, awesome photos and great interviews!  I highly recommend it for your bookshelf or coffee table.

I am excited to announce that I will be the guest editor (at least for the next few issues) for Blur Magazine's Playstick column (a toy camera photographer feature).  I was featured in Issue 18 if you want to check it out.  The magazine is high quality and well written.  I look forward to working with the Blur Magazine team in the upcoming months!

I have been slowly posting a few new self portraits to my Flickr stream - I hope to have more in the next few months as the colder weather rolls in.



That's all the news I've got for today. Have a wonderful week!

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I have been following your blog with interest for a little while and thought I'd drop by to say hello. I really love your style of photography and wondered if you would like to be featured in my lit mag? Though the main focus is short stories, the magazine regularly features artists/photographers with either a portfolio or a specific series.
    If you would be interested please email me at the magazine
    alex.notebook@hotmail.co.uk

    I hope to hear from you soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style and your blog.

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Updates

Followers