Tuesday, February 1, 2011

If Winter comes, can Spring be far behind?

"Discovery consists of looking at the same thing as everyone else does and thinking something different."
~ Albert Szent-Gyorgyi, 1937 Nobel Prize in Physiology and Medicine
 
Have you been shooting much this winter?  I've had a hard time trying to find the motivation to do anything this winter... It's been rough!  I just wanted to let you all know that I'm still around - I'm heading south for a week so I hope to have lots of nice beachy photos for you all when I get back!
 
Just Forget the World
If you've managed to get some nice winter pics this year, post them in the comments, or leave links, I'd love to see them!

4 comments:

  1. I haven't taken any spectacular shots since the fall...

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_leq4qaQgza1qbihq2o1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1297023472&Signature=HcASdmpx5sUFLfMGYGhTZA7oUFA%3D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caught an elf sleeping in a monument (:

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Updates

Followers