Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Chicago Does Holga Exhibition!

Here is yet another great Holga show to check out if you are in the Chicago area!
 
Friday, October 12, 2012 to Sunday, October 28, 2012
The Chicago Photography Center proudly presents Chicago Does Holga exhibition, a collection of outstanding images created by nationally renowned photographers, including Chicago Holga Artist Jerry Cargill, who use the Holga camera as their artistic outlet.
 
 
 
I  loved Chicago when I visited there briefly, and so did my Holga.  Some of my favorite shots ever were taken there:

Untitled

Also, as part of the Holga 30th Anniversary celebration, I have a brief cameo in this video - I am excited to be included, and a part of such a great community - Long live Holga!


1 comment:

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Updates

Followers