Wednesday, December 4, 2013

A Few New Holga Photos

"New" as in, I took them last year, posted a few, and then promptly forgot about the rest.  I blame pregnancy brain and the ensuing mommy brain  (not sure which is worse haha).  I do have a couple of rolls of film to develop that are actually new, and one to finish off still.  So I hope to have more photos to share soon, and maybe some new articles if I can get my act together (more coffee, please).

I definitely have some awesome feature photographers coming your way though, I can tell you that! Keep an eye out for those in the next couple of weeks.

In the meantime, thanks for stopping by and looking! :)

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

1 comment:

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Updates

Followers