Wednesday, December 18, 2013

A Holga Deal from HolgaCamera.com

I would like to welcome the Holga Camera store to my blog as a new sponsor!

HolgaCamera.com is a Holga Camera and photographic equipment retailer.  Established in 2008, their administrative office and warehouse are based out of Hong Kong.  Right now they have a Christmas special going on which would make a great gift! The 120GCFN Ultimate Kit Set.  Click Here to visit the store for more information.

I am very grateful to have my blog sponsors - they are helping me keep my blog going!  Please take a moment to visit them both!  Just click on their images on the right sidebar to go directly to their websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Updates

Followers