Thursday, March 19, 2015

Holga Week 2015 is Coming!



Now that things are starting to thaw and spring is just around the corner (yay!)  it's time to start thinking about HOLGA WEEK!  (watch for the big announcement on the site coming soon!)

I had so much fun doing Holga Week last year that I'm ready to do it all again!  How about you?  Well, I'd like your input on a few things...

  • Do you think we should have a theme? 
  • Or categories? If so, what would be your suggestions?  (Visit the Holga Week blog to cast your votes!)
  • Who would you like to see as one of the judges for Holga Week?

Leave your answers in the comments, or Tweet me @HolgaWeek (and use #HolgaWeek), Facebook me, or Email me.

Let me know your thoughts!

**ps: I would really appreciate donations to help keep the site up and running!  The link to donate is in the right column of my blog. Or on the Holga Week About Page.  Thank you in advance!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Updates

Followers