Thursday, August 27, 2009

10 Tips for Better Holga Self Portraits

In honour of my Halo self portrait being selected as one of Holga Blog's best Holga photos from Flickr July 2009, I decided that my first guest post at Holga Blog would be about taking self portraits with a Holga. I do a lot of these, and it seems to be an area that a lot of my fellow photographers neglect, or don't enjoy doing. Well, I'm here to change your mind!

Head on over to Holga Blog to read the full article and join in the Challenge!



This photo is also up on File Magazine! (and on the front page at the moment too)

3 comments:

  1. wow! this was shot with a holga?! amazing! i have a holga 135 and i think im gonna try this one someday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome perspective. Your work is stunning. I've only ran a 120 and a 35 mm through mine. I've so much to learn-love your site.

    Jodi
    http://livinglifephotographically.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Updates

Followers