Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Holga Show Updates

Just a quick events update for you all!  I will be back to blogging regularly soon I promise!

Plastic Camera Show Submission Deadline

The deadline is tomorrow - January 13!  Entries are accepted via an online submission process (good for us procrastinators).

Please visit Rayko Photo Center's Website for details.


Holga Out of the Box 


I am excited that I will be joining many of my friends in this gallery show!  One of my photos was accepted for this show, which will be opening in February at TCC Photo Gallery

If you are in the area, plan on stopping by as I'm sure it will be a great show!

Once I Dreamed I Was by Jennifer Henriksen

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Updates

Followers