Monday, June 29, 2009

Monday Musings

Happy Monday! I had a busy weekend setting up some photography related things, and would like to let you all know about them:

First - Facebook - Please consider becoming a fan if you enjoy my work. HolgaJen's Facebook Page

Second - My shop is now open for business! (not much on there yet but I'm working on it)HolgaJen on Etsy

I will update about the shop again, maybe in a week or so when I have got more prints up. Feel free to contact me if you would like anything special, or any print you would like that is not on there yet, I can happily put up for you!

**If you would like to order a print and you mention you saw the link to my shop on my blog, I will throw in a free 4x4 print of your choice.**


An Oldie:

it's whistling like the split in his head

It's Whistling Like the Split in His Head
June, 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Updates

Followers