Friday, June 26, 2009

Coincidence, Links and a Photo

Well imagine that - right after I declare my want of one, I get a great review to help further convince myself that I do infact NEED it Holga 120 WPC Review at Holga Blog I think it was fate.

My friend Mike posted a link to an article from the New York Times about how people should steal photos off of Flickr to decorate with. Check it out here I'm not sure how I feel about this, but its definitely not right to be promoting this sort of behaviour in a newspaper. The article does however link to a very cool Flickr page of the Library of Congress. Worth a look.

Fellow self portrait artist Elle Moss always has interesting and colourful things happening on her blog. (Don't tell anyone but I think she has an Etsy addiction!)

Summer is here!! Yes even in Canada! And school is out. Can't you just feel the happiness and relief in the air?



Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario
May 2009

1 comment:

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Updates

Followers