Thursday, June 25, 2009

Things I want but can't have quite yet...

~ A super cute camera

~ A super cool camera

~ To finally try out some Holga infrared (I have a tripod, the filter and the film so what's my problem!) Highly inspired by This Guy. Damn, he's good.

TIME and maybe a little extra cash to make all these things possible!!

I did shoot a roll with my Holga last night during some more self portrait experiments. (It's really hot here this week and I needed a distraction from our non-AC apartment). My next roll will be using my new White Slim Angel that I won from Four Corners Dark a few weeks back. I have some Fuji Velvia saved for that.

Oh and I am also excited about Holgapalooza! (The site is still under construction)

How are all my fellow photography lovers doing out there? Stop by and say hi! Share with me some coveted links of your own!


Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario
May, 2009

4 comments:

  1. You can make a pinhole camera, yanno :-) About all I want right now is this which makes my camera more like a 35mm with a 50mm lens. Fast and not really expensive, considering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there. Yah, cameras, I find myself looking at all kinds of vintage models now. Some of which were ones that I used to own and sold years ago, now I want them back! Would like a canonet. In the meantime, I ordered my second holga, a cfn. I've been thinking about trying out some IR as well. freestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on winning the White Slim Angel, Jen. I had a quick look at your flickr pages - are some of them taken with it?

    Love your self-portrait work btw -- nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doug~ haha yeah I know I can make one but that's not really my idea of fun. I'm too much of a procrastinator! I'd rather get something Holga-like plus its got the cool ultra wide angle feature too!

    Leandro~ I've done that a few times myself! (sold cameras which in hindsight I should have kept). That's the film I ordered its sitting on my dresser right now.

    Highton-Ridley~ Thank you! I have not had a chance to shoot with the Angel yet. Most of my SP's are done with a Holga. Some of my other photos are from a Vivitar Ultra Wide & Slim (Which the Angel is a clone of).

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Updates

Followers