Friday, July 31, 2009

Long Weekend - Let's party!

(Reality is I will most likely be packing this weekend because we're moving at the end of August!)

It's the start of a long weekend here in Canada! In honour of this, I am having a special on fine art prints at my Etsy shop for my Facebook fans! To find out more, become a fan on Facebook if you have not already!

I have also just listed some of my "Ontario Countryside" photos that I took in July - and will be listing more goodies throughout the weekend. Click here for my Etsy shop

I also wanted to share with you a new self portrait that I recently posted on Flickr:



I do not have a title for this one yet! :)

Hope you have a great weekend, wherever you are!

~Jen

3 comments:

  1. Hauntingly so beautiful!
    Saw your works at Diana's blog~

    Great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen... I wanted you to know that I bestowed on you a blog award.
    Stop over and pick it up if you get the chance.
    :-)

    Have a great day!
    Love your work.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Updates

Followers