Tuesday, August 4, 2009

News and photo related things!

Lots to talk about today!

Female Photographers of Etsy
First off, I'd like to introduce you to a new group that I belong to - the "Female Photographers of Etsy". We've just started up our blog and are hoping to get an official group going on the Etsy site as well. Please visit the blog and have a look at some of the amazing photos and talent of our members!

Female Photographers of Etsy Blog

Our.City.Lights
I was also recently featured on our.city.lights blog - I'm a sponsor of her blog which is very interesting and a must-follow!
our.city.lights Blog

New Website
I finally have my very own official website. Let me know what you think!

HolgaJen.com


Dream In Plastic


A new store and gallery space has opened up in New York and they are celebrating their opening with a toy camera show! If you're in the area - go check it out. Looks like a fun place! I will also have a photo in the exhibition!


200 Fans!
And finally - I just noticed that I'm ONE fan away from 200 on my Facebook Page! Number 200 will receive a free 5x5 print of their choice so hurry there if you're not a fan already!

4 comments:

  1. I see a lot is going on with you and that's great! Congrats on the new group, I will check them out :) Your website looks cool and very YOU! Do you have a link to that Toy Camera shop in NY??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tali! Yes just click on the "Dream in Plastic" heading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. But I want a free 5x5 print anyway. I was one of the first fans. I was there from the beginning..and before that.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great site! Your pics are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Updates

Followers