Friday, July 3, 2009

The Seldom Seen Road



Some interesting and funny signs in Northern Ontario - we couldn't stop for all of them but this was one of my favourites!!

I'm excited about this Holgapalooza!. I think it opens tomorrow and runs until September.

As I've mentioned before, I've recently joined the wonderful world of Etsy and through a group called "The Female Photographers of Etsy" I have discovered some wonderful photographers and work. If you're looking to purchase artwork for your home, here are few suggestions:

Cassia Beck

Elle Moss

Ginger Lilly Tea

Rebecca Tolk

Hope you have a wonderful weekend wherever you are! :)

3 comments:

  1. Good one. I am always on the lookout for such signs as well. Have about 3 rolls of holga film to develop. One of these days I'll get them posted on smugmug. HOpe you are well Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Great one. We just have weird place or street names rather than amusing ones over here, unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Updates

Followers