Sunday, July 5, 2009

When all you want is to be a stranger



Sunday Stuff:

Holgapalooza is now up and running!! Check it out.

Four Corners Store always has good and unique deals, plus they donate some of their proceeds to help animals which I think is a GREAT cause.

Also, I found out this weekend that one of my images was accepted into the Fantastic Plastic show at Watson Studio Gallery in Texas!! See the complete list of winners by clicking here. I'm very excited and honoured to be included with such talented artists.

One of the Jurors, Susan Burnstine is an amazing, amazing photographer. See her work here Susan Burnstine

Thats it from me - hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm...that gallery is not too far from me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really - maybe you can go check it out and take a picture of my picture for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great to see film shooters, its such a unique craft. i never want the darkroom go away, teach a darkroom class here in LA

    keith

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Updates

Followers