Friday, August 21, 2009

I'm Back, with some Elephants

Hey everyone~ I'm back! I'm still catching up, but I wanted to post this so that you know I'm alive. Speaking of alive - there were FOUR unconfirmed tornadoes in Southwest Ontario last night! None near me (an hour or two away) but still its kind of freaky. Lots of damage to homes in the areas they hit.

I wanted to share with you another photo from the African Lion Safari:



Elephant Swim
African Lion Safari, Ontario, August 2009


I'll be packing this weekend (moving in a week!) but I'll be sure to catch up with everyone's blogs and keep this place updated!

8 comments:

  1. nicely done!! glad your back, and alive! heard about those tornadoes... crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot Jen, as always!
    Tornado's in Ontario??? Isn't that very strange??? I didn't think Canada was affected by Tornado's ever...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great! Love them! glad you made it through the storms ok. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love how you capture life with your camera.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tali - it's rare but not totally strange. Alberta is also prone to tornados! I just saw on the news this morning that they have confirmed that there were actually SEVEN on that day. Thats a little bit crazy!

    Thanks everyone for the comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE ELEPHANTS!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Updates

Followers