Monday, August 10, 2009

Summertime Photo Goodness

Summer has finally arrived in London, Ontario with some hot sticky air that I'm pretty sure came from the southern states. We were the same temperature as Florida this morning! I'm happy we bought that de-humidifier this weekend that's for sure.

This weekend I listed some more prints in my Etsy shop... some dreamy summer images (click on the titles to do directly to the listing):

Memories of Summer



Dive Right In



A Dog's Life



Also, make sure you check out Holgablog's summer competition to win a cool camera!

5 comments:

  1. I love "A Dog's Life"!! Wonderful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great, definitely has that feeling of summer memories. Almost seems familiar to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you used color! it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photos. They really do feel like summertime.

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Updates

Followers