Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Support Art and FILM!

I wanted to introduce you all to an online friend and fellow photographer, and member of the Female Photographers of Etsy, MinaLucia


Susan's Apples

She has come up with a great idea, that is very close to my heart (film!), to sell old undeveloped rolls of film that she has stashed away and has had for many years. It's such a cool idea and is a great way to fund the developing process (which can be pricey these days).

If you hop on over to her blog you can read about her project, and help out a great cause by purchasing a roll of film at her Etsy shop - here is a link to one of the listings



I am planning on buying a roll from her soon (she's going to find a special one just for me!) and when I get the results back I'm going to do a give-a-way on my blog here for a free print from this roll to one of my readers! I'm really very excited for this!! I can't wait to see what gems are hidden on these rolls. So stay tuned for this upcoming give-a-way if you're interested in freebies and awesome photography.

Also check out our.city.lights blog for a feature and interview with MinaLucia (and another giveaway) here: our.city.lights

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous idea - I love that she's commissioning her film-developing!!!

    http://shrimpsaladcircus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool idea. I might just buy a roll and see for myself...

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Updates

Followers