Thursday, September 3, 2009

Holga and White Slim Angel do Calgary!

Calgary

Calgary, Alberta
August 2009


Taken with my Holga on my brief visit to Calgary a couple of weeks ago. This is one of my favourite look outs - Downtown Calgary is very pretty...when it's not snowing! I got some funky light leakage or flare instead of the usual vignetting. Must have been where I was in relation to the sun at that particular time.

Here is another shot taken with my White Slim Angel from Four Corners Store on some Fuji Velvia film:

View from Prince's Island

View From Prince's Island
Calgary, Alberta August 2009

3 comments:

  1. Love it. That slim angel shot is so crispy. More, you must do more with that cam. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual, great images Jen ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love shooting with the slim black devil! At least that is what I have. Wonderful shots!

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Updates

Followers