Saturday, September 5, 2009

New Holga Lenses! Plus a weekend photo

I was so excited to read yesterday on Holga Blog about the new lenses being released! Head on over there to read about the details, specs, etc. Word is you can only buy them on Ebay right now... I went and bought some because I just could not contain myself. Looking forward to trying them out!


It's the last long weekend of the summer - I hope you enjoy it and have some good weather wherever you are in the world!



Iced Tea
Holga image, Calgary Alberta
August 2009


Also, don't forget to get your submissions in to Holgapalooza - the deadline is approaching!!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you had an enjoyable long weekend too :)
    And congrats on buying that Holga lens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like buying lenses and other camera stuff. I just bought a Manfrotto monopod, which should be useful for my night shots.

    Happy Labour Day, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this too about the lenses. Oh boy. I'm trying to contain myself. It's easier now not to buy such items since I have a baby and all. But I like photographing the baby and all so I find a way to get these things.

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Updates

Followers