Friday, October 16, 2009

Holga at the Zoo: final edition

Aside from this first shot of the baboons, the rest of these aren't of animals.  They were interesting little displays from the different areas of the world that the zoo is divided into.  I wish I had paid more attention to what they actually were so I could give better descriptions along with the photos but for now, I guess they are just interesting non-animal zoo photos!



I'm pretty sure these were all a part of the "African Savanna" area




(On Etsy if you're interested in a print)


(Also on Etsy if you're interested in a print)

And I'm not sure if this was an actual display or not, I just thought the boat and surroundings were interesting...



That's it for me!  Hope you all have a good weekend and have fun tomorrow taking photos for World Toy Camera Day!! 

If you're shooting any self portraits on that day, please email them to me at holgajen@hotmail.com by Nov 8 if you'd like to be included in a feature on my blog in November!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice series, Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant and inspired sequence - you've sure got that holga singing and dancing! Luck with your ongoing progress :)

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Updates

Followers