Sunday, October 18, 2009

Holga Infrared Take Two

A little while ago I posted this photo - a shot I took with my Holga using Efke infrared film.  It was my first try and I hadn't taken the time to remember exposure times before I went out so this was the only shot that turned out from the whole roll I shot that day.   Needless to say, it was worth it, and I've been wanting to do more since.

I shot some more a few weeks ago in the same area - here is one of the shots which I am quite pleased with!  I also got about 10 mosquito bites that day...

Shattered Night

Shattered Night
Holga, Efke IR film
September 2009


3 comments:

  1. So other-worldly. There's not a chance I'd walk into that forest with that being in the light. Great image Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spooky and surreal. Good job with this.
    As you may have discovered, I am a big IR fan.

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Updates

Followers