Thursday, November 12, 2009

Autumn in Black and White

"And if a day goes by without my doing something related to photography, it's as though I've neglected something essential to my existence, as though I had forgotten to wake up. I know that the accident of my being a photographer has made my life possible." - Richard Avedon

I saw this quote today and just loved it.

I'm still working through some fall images, but have more ideas and work to do in my self portrait series, so I hope to work on that in the coming weeks.  Of course I had to take some black and white images too, even though the leaves were beautiful and colourful, there's always a place for some black and white...

Curtsy

Fragile

If you are interested in prints of these, please just let me know, or visit my Etsy shop

And, oh yeah you MUST check out this uber cool website where people post vintage photos of their parents' awesomeness: http://myparentswereawesome.tumblr.com/

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Updates

Followers