Thursday, November 5, 2009

Autumn with Holga Wide & Tele Lenses

I wrote a mini review and posted some test shots of the new Holga Wide and Tele Lenses on Holga Blog. Head over there and check it out if you are thinking about getting these.

This is my favourite comparison - I think it really shows the ability of the lenses and their differences:


Holga Wide Lens


Same shot only using Tele Lens


I've also got some Autumn photos that I will be posting on here and a few on Etsy if anyone is interested in prints. Here is one of my favourites that I just listed today:



And finally - it's almost the weekend Yippee!  What are you going to shoot this weekend?

7 comments:

  1. Jen, I love these images! I love the intensity of the first two, and the softness of the third one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tele really increases the weirdness of the Holga, and I mean that as a compliment :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos, they leave me breathless

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice shots Jen. Do you have an idea as to what/how the minimum focus changes between the tele and the wide compared to the normal 3ft minimum?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quick question if I may. Did you use those diffuser filters as well with these tele and wide lenses?

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Updates

Followers