Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Exhibition News + Holga Photo

I'm excited to announce that one of my photos was selected to be included in the "Body Pulses" exhibition that is currently on display on the Plates to Pixels website. There are some amazing photos in this group so I highly recommend you go have a look through it!




This is another image from my set taken on World Toy Camera Day:

Angels & Saints

Angels & Saints
Holga, Ilford SFX film
Self Portrait, October 2009


I was using a single tealight candle as my light source for this set of images - I love using candle light - it brings a great atmosphere to the image, and always something a little different in each one!

I've got a few test shots from the Holga Wide and Tele lenses that I will post soon - hopefully tomorrow! I'll be doing a small "review" of them on Holga Blog as well so keep an eye out for that!

1 comment:

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Updates

Followers