Thursday, December 3, 2009

Holga Happenings: Events and Calls for Entry

The Holga and toy camera news just keeps on flowing these days!  Here are a few events and calls for entry that I thought you might be interested in.

Upcoming Events

The first is the Holga Inspire and Umbrella Arts international exhibition of 10 master photographers of the Holga. Umbrella arts is located in the heart of New York City. 



The second is the A&I Photographic and Digital Supplies - Group Exhibit - I Spy With my Plastic Eye
December 3, 2009 - January 8, 2010
To view or purchase the exhibit's accompanying fine art book, click here

Upcoming Plastic / Toy Camera Calls for Entry



Above: One of my Holga wide angle lens test shots

2 comments:

  1. Loved your previous post with Holga roundup.. and will try to submit something to the calls you've listed here - as I am in a bit of a Holgaroid phase just now, thanks to a surprise film donation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always fascinated when I visit. I love the way you see things.

    Cheers,
    Bobby

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Updates

Followers