Monday, March 8, 2010

New Holga Poll & Photo

Thank you all for voting in my very first poll here at the Holga Darkroom!  As a follow up to it, I'd like to know what "new" Holga products you are most interested in.  I'd like to write more articles on my experiences with the products listed above but I'm finding that trying to do all of them at once isn't working!  I get started one weekend, and then the next weekend life gets in the way, washing machines flood, and I'm left with only half finished rolls through everything!

I know the WPC isn't new but it's new to me, and I haven't yet had the time to test it out as fully as I'd like.  You can read more about my first try with it here.

The rest of the products (except for the TIM which is brand new) you can read about in my 2009 Holga Recap.

I look forward to your responses!!



Port Stanley, Ontario
Lake Erie, February 2010
Film: Fuji Neopan 400

1 comment:

  1. This is such a beautiful shot! I have the close and macro lenses but haven't tried them out yet. It would be great to learn tips about those.

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Updates

Followers