Friday, May 27, 2011

Holga in Paradise

I'm back!  I don't know where I've been though.  I finally got my colour Holga slide film developed (Fuji Velvia) and will be sharing a few of the photos with you over the next few days.  I think most of us in the northern hemisphere have had a rough winter and spring (if you can call it that) so it's nice to reflect back on my trip from February and see the blue skies and crystal clear water.  Sigh....



Taken in February 2011
Punta Cana
Dominican Republic

5 comments:

  1. Love, this, Jen. What film is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Jen! I love the effect the vignette has on the image. What ISO was this? I have a few rolls of AGFA ultra 50 I'm about to try....should be interesting. ;-)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post.
    love your blog.
    check me out.
    http://betweenmanytabs.blogspot.com/
    thankyouuuu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sean and David. The film was Fuji velvia 100.

    Thanks for your comments everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the colour is gorgeous, lovely photo!

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Updates

Followers