Sunday, July 21, 2013

Upcoming Toy Camera Show Deadlines


The Somerville Toy Camera Fest: An International Juried Competition


Deadline: July 24, 2013
Juried by Isa Leshko (A very talented photographer, both toy camera and otherwise - see my feature on her here)


Holga Out of the Box

Deadline: July 28, 2013
Juried by Ted Orland



And just a quick side note - to all of my loyal followers (if there are still any out there after all this time!)  I will be trying to keep this space updated more often - in February I had a beautiful baby girl and have been neglecting my blog and other Holga duties.  See, it's a good reason!  I do miss this place though so I hope to find time to post more often.  


1 comment:

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Updates

Followers