Saturday, October 12, 2013

How Does YOUR Holga see Fall? Have your photos shown on my blog!

Even though I hate what comes next (winter), fall/autumn is my favourite season.  I love the cool crisp air with a hint of wood smoke, the low warm sun, the crunching sounds when walking, and of course the beautiful colours.

The paths we take

I haven't had the chance to capture the beauty of fall with my Holga in a while, but the times I have are some of my favourite photos.  I'm hoping to get a chance to take more this year.  Since I love the Holga/fall combination, I was hoping all of my fellow Holga photographers out there would send me your best fall photos.  I will publish my favourites on my blog for the world to see!  Black and white or colour is welcome, I only ask that they be taken with a Holga.

Possibilities

Send up to three photos sized 700 pixels wide, 72dpi to jen@holgajen.com.  Please include your name, photo title, date/location of photo and a link to your photos (website, Flickr, etc).  Deadline is November 4, 2013.

I can't wait to see everyone's work!  Spread the word!

Edited to add: You of course retain all rights to your photos, and just grant me permission to show them on my blog.

Autumn Light>

Fallen Glory

Finale

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Updates

Followers