Monday, May 19, 2014

A Holga Jen Update

It's been a while since I've had any news of my own to share!  So here is a little update on my personal Holga photography and some shows I am privileged to be in.  It's been a good month :)

Nave Gallery
Somerville Toy Camera Festival
My Holga image "Take From Your Breath" was selected to be a part of this show.  Special thanks to jurors Meg Birnbaum (Check out her site for some amazing Holga work) and Lee Kilpatrick.
This looks like a huge and amazing show!  I wish I could attend in person.



Lightbox Photographic Gallery
Plastic Fantastic Show V
My Holga image "Tired of Saving Souls" was selected to be in this show.  Special thanks to juror Susan Burnstine (one of my all time favs - check out her work if you haven't seen it before).



Lightbox Photographic Gallery
Mobile Magic VIII
My iPhone image "On the Inside" won the juror's award for this months exhibit.  Special thanks to Michael Kirchoff for the honour!  Michael is another amazing photographer both Holga and otherwise!




In other news, I'm hoping to start working on some tutorials and reviews of various Holga products and accessories.  I will have a post in the next few days with a poll for you to let me know what you would like to see most & what products you'd be most interested in.  Please come back later this week to share your thoughts!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Updates

Followers