Wednesday, May 28, 2014

New Poll: Holga Lenses and Filters

There have been a lot of new additions to the Holga family over the past couple of years.  Accessories and lenses for the Holga have shot up in popularity as well!  But how do you know which lenses or filters will produce the effects you are looking for?  Which ones are the best investment?  Or should you just BUY ALL THE HOLGA THINGS?


 
 

I'm here to help! (hopefully!)  I've been thinking about doing some comparison photos and reviews of these lenses and filters, both for my own reference as well as all of my lovely readers out there.

Please take a moment to vote in the poll above to let me know which lenses or filters you'd be most interested in seeing more information and test shots for.  I will probably eventually work my way through all of them but I'd like to start with the ones that are most in demand. 



If you have any other suggestions or requests, feel free to leave them in the comments!

In the meantime check out my article on the Holga Cable Release and my Tips for Getting Holga Lens Flare article.

P.S. I've been asking around on Twitter and it sounds like people are very interested in participating in a "Holga Week"!  I'm working on setting this up and will provide more information in the near future!


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Updates

Followers