Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Excessive photo taking/film wasting

Two photos that I took back in the fall that I forgot about! Or maybe I didn't like them at the time... but I do now:

Where I Found You

Transparency

These are also available to buy as prints from my Etsy Shop

The are Holga double exposures on slide film (Fuji Velvia 100), and cross processed to get the dreamy colours.

I have a bunch of negatives at the lab for rescanning - lots of colour ones which I will be adding as well so stay tuned for those, and new Holga work, new Vivitar Ultra Wide and Slim work (in colour this time!) and soon I will be trying out my White Slim Angel. I can't seem to stop taking photos lately - must be the summer air~

3 comments:

  1. I like that double exposure on the bottom. I should transfer some moola to my Paypal account, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kate!!

    Doug ~ That would make my day! :)

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Updates

Followers