Friday, August 14, 2009

Blog and Flickr Love - and a goodbye

Tonight, I am heading to Calgary Alberta - a four hour flight that will have me landing at midnight (my time). It's going to be a long day! I will be gone until Wednesday and I'm not sure how much internet time I will have so I wanted to share with you some cool blogs and flickr peeps that I love, and hopefully they can keep you occupied while I'm gone.

Clouds of Thought

calgary

Calgary, Alberta

If you're into the Toy Camera scene here are some must reads and photo-sees:

GoTreadGo
Holga Blog
Blur Dot Blog
Snappy Don
Salt Stained Eyes
Terror Kitten

News, Reviews, Images, and a store
Four Corners Dark

A funky new store in New York dedicated to all things plastic (including cameras) and currently hosting a small exhibition of toy camera photos (one of mine is on display)
Dream In Plastic

Some very talented and wonderful ladies over at Female Photographers of Etsy
Elle Moss
Emma In Wonderland
Mina Lucia
KimberlyRose

Some new discoveries that I am enjoying:
our.city.lights
Mocking Bird
Timothy Archibald

Ok I'm sure that's plenty to keep you busy - sorry I can't include everyone - but I might do another one of these next week to highlight some more awesome blogs. I find new ones all the time!

Some of my Flickr Faves at the moment:



1. Untitled, 2. The Wizard, 3. Awakening of the Dryad., 4. Untitled, 5. Untitled, 6. Longing, 7. 51860001, 8. Lighter Than Air, 9. Hypnotized, 10. Untitled, 11. full moon, 12. Untitled, 13. Untitled, 14. Offering to the Gods, 15. Holga IR Lake Erie


See you next week!



"Bye bye boys!" "Have fun storming the castle!"

5 comments:

  1. I really dig how that first shot reminds me of a cross. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun in Calgary! Thanks for all the alternate reads ;)
    I love that movie BTW... "Aaaassss yyyooouuuu wwiiiisshhhh..." lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, just wanted to say how much I love your blog - have really enjoyed my visit. Thank you so much for sharing your writing and pictures - not to mention your talent !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Safe flight and God Speed, John Glenn. :) err... Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. *lol* at the last photo! Thanks for sharing the links, too.

    have fun and be safe!!
    i can only imagine the wonderful photos you will come back with!

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Updates

Followers